Saturday, April 28, 2007

Home Sweet Home (Week 2 & 3)

First time in the car was very nerve racking. I had no idea there were so many bad drivers on the road; I swear those 2.5 and hours felt much longer on the way home than on the way there dealing with contractions every 3-5 min.


When we got home the power had been out for over a day; therefore, the heat also had been out (and it was only a few days after the snow had melted). It was so cold that I put Colin in his snow suite for his first couple of hours home.


Nonni & Grandpa Matt were very happy to finally have Colin right next door.


We only had two PJs that Colin's legs would stay in when we first got home; this was our favorite one. Thank you Cousin Hailey!


With such a long, skinny body it was very hard to find PJs that would fit those first couple of weeks. When Grandma Stone came up to help us out for a whole week she also brought several PJs that were a perfect fit and saved us (not to mention how cute Colin looked in them).

Daddy loves supplement time; thanks again Grandma Stone for another cute set of PJs (which I adoringly refer to as his 'Team Zissou' uniform.


Kate lovingly calls her little boy "monkey man".
Especially when she burps him, because he makes the cutest monkey faces.

Yes, I'm burping him (not choking)... all spectators get a big laugh, but I swear it works much better than the shoulder and Colin likes it.


We get a kick out of how Colin always places his hands while sleeping.

Almost like he's dreaming of being a rap artist.


Daddy became very good at multi-tasking; he can even surf the web while taking care of Colin.
Kate isn't as good at the juggling act, but Colin is patiently teaching her.

No comments: